Vaclav Jakubek is a professional graphic artist specializing in computer games. Previously he worked for more than eight years as lead graphic designer for Walt Disney’s mobile game studio in Prague. During his time with Disney he had the distinction of working on several award winning titles.
In 2009 he began work as a freelance graphic designer completing projects for leading game studios around the world. He lives near Havlickuv Brod in the Czech Republic with his wife and family.
In 2016 I have started working as producer and main artist for BBG-entertainment.
- deep knowledge of game developing processes
- co-operation with project managers, designers, programmers and clients across the world
- preparation and presentation of product proposals for European, Asian and American markets
- working on distance (also as a part of virtual team)
- team leading (years of experience as a team leader)
- analyzing new visual trends
- working under heavy time pressure and deadlines
12681total visits,1visits today